Access Control and Perimeter Security Systems
Available from Acumen Data Systems
EntryVIEW is a web-based access control and perimeter security application that can be served on an internal network via licensed software or accessed via the internet in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. It provides security guards with the proper tools to keep facilities safe with real-time monitoring of all access points. Visitors and vendors can be granted access to specific areas only, along with records of their movement. Alarms can be set to automatically sound if a door is left open or is forced open.
The system can be used independently or integrated with other Acumen products.
A complete facility access control and perimeter system can be comprised of many different components. A Physical Access Controller is required to collect data, maintain employee access restrictions and allowances, and control access. Access can be granted using many devices, including employee time and attendance terminals, proximity devices and badges, swipe cards, and more. Lastly, an electronically-controlled lock either grants or restricts access on the physical door.
Facility Access Control System Features:
- Easy Configuration of Employee Access Rules
- Drag-and-Drop Access Granting and Restriction
- Easy Configuration of Company Structure
- Slick Employee File Input and Maintenance
- Quick Schedule File Input and Maintenance
- Integrates with Other ViewSUITE Applications
- Create Several Departments, Groups, and Positions
- Extensive Reporting
- Real-Time Viewer