Available from Alert Technologies Corporation
OpsCenter is an emergency management solution for states, territories, counties, cities, and other Public Sector organizations or jurisdictions to manage and control:
• Homeland Security Incidents
• Terrorism Situations (Used in TopOff 4)
• Public Health Incidents (Bioterrorism, SARS, etc.)
• Other critical situations
In addition, OpsCenter is a solution to conduct planned events such as large gatherings of people at celebrations and other special functions. The software application allows organizations to manage their information, communications, and methodology for these types of situations as well. Providing accurate and timely information, along with the appropriate resources, to responders is crucial to an effective emergency management response. Frequently, responders are at multiple locations, either on-site or distributed among offices or facilities in other cities. Information sharing is difficult and the information shared may be inaccurate or out of date. OpsCenter helps you know what is going on in real time, even when remote from the Emergency Operations Center (EOC). Users can log in with a connection and a browser thereby establishing a Virtual Emergency Operations Center (Virtual EOC).
The software enables responders more time to manage and control critical situations by:
• Sharing of real-time information
• Assigning and tracking tasks
• Tracking resource - NIMS compliant typing scheme or local system
• Damage Assessment based upon FEMA guidelines.
• Using your processes, methodology, and terminology
• Using your checklists
• Automating notification of key personnel
• Comprehensive automated journaling
• Flexible automated reporting
• Including remote users to establish a Virtual Emergency Operations Center (Virtual EOC).
Real-time status information, using your terminology, is available to all OpsCenter users. Status Boards allow users to quickly ascertain status and location of emergency resources and progress of all assigned actions.
OpsCenter is a scalable browser-based enterprise application built upon advanced Internet and other robust technologies. It offers easy-to-use features to help you understand the current status of the incident and resources. This leads to better management and control of situations.
About Alert Technologies
Based in Pleasanton, California, Alert Technologies Corporation is a leading developer of incident management applications for emergencies and business continuity.
Government organizations such as states, counties, cities, and public health entities use OpsCenter to manage emergencies and planned events.
Private industry uses OpsCenter to manage business disruptions and other crisis management situations.