Business Continuity Consulting
Available from Wipfli LLP
The days of having a disaster recovery plan collecting dust in the credenza are over. Your business and customers expect you to deliver on your promises for service availability. Having actionable plans in place to resume key functions is critical to the long-term viability and success of your business.
But, business continuity planning is not a trivial task. It involves more than data backup and a 3-ring binder labeled “BCP”. The keys to developing a sustainable and actionable BC program are:
- Understanding the business requirements for availability and tolerance for data loss
- Implementing strategies that meet the business needs
- Documenting procedures to Respond, Resume and Recover
- Validating recovery and continuity strategies through tests and exercises
- Program administration that keep the plans up-to-date
Assurity River brings together the people, tools and methodology needed to efficiently navigate through the BC planning process. Unlike other firms that leave you with either software tool or reams of documentation, Assurity River will be accountable for ongoing program administration.